REPLACEMENT WINDOWS & PATIO DOORS
Enjoy these Benefits of Cornerstone Exteriors™ Approved Windows & Door Products:
- Custom Tailoring – Every window is carefully crafted and designed to fit your home.
- Quieter Home – Comfort is key. Insulated frames and multi-glass panes will help you relax in an environment with less outdoor noise.
- Reduced Utility Bills – Afford to conserve energy. Stay warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer.
- Return On Investment – Receive up to 75% for every dollar invested when you sell your home.
- Tax Credit – Reap benefits from the government when you install Energy Star Qualified windows.
- Peace of Mind – We only offer premier products. All installations are performed by certified, expert technicians and backed by a manufacturer’s product guarantee plus our limited 10-year labor warranty.
Below are common fallacies you often hear from most window replacement companies:
Myth #1: All windows serve the same purpose.
Truth: While the old adage, “A Window is a Window” may ring true to some, the fact is not all windows are built the same. While its main purpose is to shield exterior elements and reflect the sun’s UV rays, the overall effectiveness depends on the symphony of quality frames, installation and glass.
One may ask, “Then how are cold drafts in the middle of winter measured?” This is the exact infuriating question asked by frigid homeowners who purchase the infamous “$200 per window installed” as heard on the radio or seen in ads. Weak and cheap window frames are the source of winds intruding into your home. The glass may keep the cold out, but the frames are letting the cold air in. The real question then should be, “How much is my comfort worth?”
Myth #2: Name brand windows mean quality.
Truth: While a window product from a trusted manufacturer is important, equally vital is the quality of the window contractor you decide to work with. It’s easy to get caught up in price, and the vast array of window styles and options.
But don’t be fooled by the sugarcoating and gamble on workmanship. Aside from product quality, improper installation is the singlehanded culprit of window performance issues down the line and can even void your manufacturer’s warranty.
Whether you choose vinyl windows, fiberglass windows or wood windows, there are 3 main factors to consider:
- Premier Quality: You get what you paid for, and inferior replacement windows can cost you down the line. Cornerstone Exteriors™ eliminates the worry of choosing inferior products by only building with products we can trust.
- Workmanship: The window is only as good as the installation. Remember, the manufacturer’s warranty will be voided due to improper window installation. Only work with certified technicians.
- Reputable Company: Who will continue to provide the warranty once the company goes out of business? The manufacturer will only warranty the product, not the labor.
At Cornerstone Exteriors™, we understand what is important to our homeowners. Build with a window company you can trust!