The Five Most Important Services We Offer
Damage Assessment: Our highly trained staff and restoration specialists proudly boast over 100 years of combined experience. Many of our employees also hold professional accreditations. We strictly adhere to criteria established by major insurance carriers and industry standards set forth by engineering professionals to perform a comprehensive and thorough storm damage assessment.
Professional Inspection: We carefully inspect your roofing, siding, gutters, and fascia for signs of hail damage. We insure that the “scope of work” includes all damages and is not limited to just “patch work”, which can negatively affect the appearance and resale value of your home.
Recovery & Funding: We will meet with your insurance adjustor to ensure that you receive a thorough and fair assessment of your property. Our experienced specialists help maximize recovery and properly allocate funds from your insurance carrier to restore your home in accordance to the loss provisions of the policy. Our expert staff will educate you throughout the insurance claims process and storm restoration construction.
Construction Management: We involve active management to oversee all of our field operations for strict quality control. Over 95% of all of our work is completed the same day (in most cases, the remaining 5% or less is due to weather-related conditions).
Peace of Mind: Being locally owned and operated, we know your neighborhood. Cornerstone Exteriors upholds the highest standard of business ethics. Simply put, we treat your home like our own. We are committed to excellence and are transparent with our homeowners from start to finish. We take pride in our workmanship and guarantee quality with an above industry standard limited warranty on craftsmanship and extended manufacturer’s warranty on materials. It’s that easy.
– We are fully insured and bonded
– Our work is guaranteed
– We provide detailed, professional proposals
– We are an EPA Lead-Safe Certified company & HAAG Certified Roof Inspector
– Professional, Reliable, Accredited, Certified
“Build with a company you can trust.” Count on Cornerstone Exteriors!