Enjoy these Benefits of Cornerstone Exteriors™ Approved Home Siding Products:
At Cornerstone Exteriors™, we understand that siding replacement is more than something that adds value to your home; it’s what makes your house a home. At Cornerstone Exteriors™ we want you to love your siding. When you use Cornerstone Exteriors™ approved siding products you will experience numerous benefits:
- Options – You won’t be limited with one or two choices, Cornerstone Exteriors™ provides you with numerous shapes, designs and colors so that your house is your house and not an exact duplicate of the rest of the houses in your neighborhood.
- Maintenance Free – Residing your home gives homeowners the hope of not having to perform constant maintenance on it. Cornerstone Exteriors™ provides you with siding that never has to be scraped or painted, giving you maintenance free siding.
- Reduced Noise – Enjoy the silence when you use our foam insulated CraneBoard vinyl siding. Reducing the exterior noise in your home by up to 45%, you will experience a quieter environment within your home.
- Lower Utility Bills – You can be friendly to the environment, save money on your utility bills and be warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer when you add Dow’s fanfold insulation to your siding.
- Return on Investment – When you use Cornerstone Exteriors™ you can receive a return on the money you invested in your siding when you sell your home. Typical homeowners receive up to 65% on vinyl siding and 76% on fiber cement siding for every dollar invested.
- Peace of Mind – When you use Cornerstone Exteriors™, you can rest assured that the products we offer are well researched and studied. We only use the best. You can trust a VSI Certified and James Hardie Preferred Contractor to make your house a home.
Many homeowners have the same questions, so we’ve prepared this section of Frequently Asked Questions to help you answer some of the more common questions:
Q. Isn’t it extremely expensive to reside my home?
A. It’s true that there are expensive siding options available, such as brick or stone, but there are also affordable siding options that still offer beauty, versatility and durability such as vinyl and aluminum siding.
Q. How will I know when my home needs siding replacement?
A. There are many signs that appear when a home needs to be resided, some more obvious than others. Signs such as fading or discoloration and weather related damage from hail or wind are the more obvious signs that homeowners will notice. Other damage includes damage to the interior of the home from caulk and flashing failure that has caused water to leak in and damage your interior walls. Homeowners that are trying to sell their home and are having trouble will also benefit from residing their home and increasing the curb appeal.
Q. Are all siding installers or siding contractors who use the same siding manufacturers the same?
A. This is a very common misconception among homeowners. Many siding installers use the same high quality materials, but that doesn’t automatically equate to high quality installation. Most manufacturers don’t include instructional guides with their siding, which can be a problem for installers that aren’t experienced in that particular siding. If a siding replacement is incorrectly installed it could void your manufacturer’s warranty, causing you the homeowner many problems and a lot of extra money. As a homeowner, it pays to do your research before contracting the first installer that you find in your area.
Q. Which siding product is right for my home?
A. This is actually differs from home to home. Each home will realize different benefits from different types of siding. The best thing you as a homeowner can do is to do your research. If you still aren’t sure after completing your research, any reputable siding company will help you discover what type of siding is right for your home.
Whether you choose vinyl siding or fiber cement siding, we at Cornerstone Exteriors™ promise quality, craftsmanship and the utmost professionalism that will fit not only your budget but also your home’s needs.
At Cornerstone Exteriors™, we understand what is important to our homeowners. Build with a siding company you can trust!